Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween is really great fun when you have small children. This year was especially fun because Max was able to participate in the festivities. We started off on Thursday making treats for the kids parties at school. Friday they both went to school dressed up, Peyton has Batgirl and Max as Superman(we called him Superbaby). After school we went to my cousin Kimberly's neighborhood to Trick or Treat with them. We now have more candy than the grocery store. The kids truly enjoyed themselves. As a parent that is fun to watch. I've posted pictures below of our Halloween.


Brownie Bites for Max's party at school.

Peyton helping to keep the kids happy at Max's party

Superbaby and Batgirl with the pumpkin they painted.


The "Eyeballs" I made for Peyton's class.



Peyton's party.




The very first time for Max to trick or treat. Peyton helped him.





Bryson, Max and Peyton ready to go get some candy!






Max thought it was the coolest thing he's ever done!!








1 comment:

  1. What darling children you have Laura. I also loved the eyeballs! Great job!

    ReplyDelete